Subscribe now, get in 2 days.
Dive into Patient-Centered Care
Collaborate & Refer Patients
Present your toughest cases, discuss treatment options, curbside peers for expert advice whenever you need it and get answers in minutes. Send and Receive Patients from others Physician very simply.
Convey a professional image, inspire confidence and build patient trust with your expertly designed, responsive medical website. Let your Patients schedule appointments online, with automatic email and SMS reminders.
Advance to the top of internet search engines, grow your practice by engaging new patients with trusted Health information, share content on Facebook, and turn patients into your best source of new referrals with effective e-mail and SMS marketing.
Healthcare Quality Management
Improve the Quality of your Services, and be compliant with international Quality Certification to be able to attract a global pool of Patients.
Collaborate and Delight Patients
Electronic Health Records
Get access to your Patients History, with all their Health data in one place. Use ICD-10 CM/PCS. Make evaluations and e-Prescriptions in a fully encrypted and HIPAA compliant Health Platform.
Labs, Imaging & Pharmacy Integration
Order labs or imaging studies and receive results directly from your accounts for free, which means less faxing and scanning for the staff. Prescribe medication & Give your patients the convenience they want by sharing results in the Patient Portal.
Help your patients play a more active role in their healthcare with our free patient portal. With Labs, Imaging results and medication instructions in hand, patients can stay on top of your treatment plan without needing to call your practice.
With Hippocrates, you can reach more patients from all over the World. Make video consultations & online payments, and be at the forefront of Medical Tech.
"I m very proud to use Hipocrates to dramatically improve my simple patients' care. They deserve the best. Thank you again for making it happen"Dr. Y. F. Y., MD
"Absolutely love this platform! ... Great work!"Jenny B.
"Hippocrate team, Thank you so much for this great software to help physicians ... Congratulations again."Dr. S. Chaudhary, MD.
One of the Most used Medical Platform in the World by Doctors in more than 129 Countries
Only 1 Doctor in the Practice
- Limited Features
- Military Grade Security & Encryption
- 1 Free Consultation to Poor Patients / Year
- Limited Support
From 2 to 7 Doctors in the Practice
- All Features
- Military Grade Security & Encryption
- 1 Free Consultation to Poor Patients / Year
- 5/7 Support
More than 7 Providers
- All Features
- Military Grade Security & Encryption
- 1 Free Consultation to Poor Patients / Year
- 5/7 Support
Secure Electronic Health Records
Hippocrates protects your confidential data and documents with one of the most advanced military-grade encryption, password authentication and security technologies available. This high standard of security ensures that all your authorized users' activities in the cloud-based workspace stay highly confidential, in your total control, are reliably protected and are compliant with ICD10, SNOMED, M. Use, NCBI, United States HITECH & HIPAA Act.
What quality factors can doctors expect from the EMR system?
It has been proven beyond doubt that Electronic Medical Records systems (EMRs) have had their positive impacts on health care and work lives of physician practices. Medical knowledge has been increasing during the past decades. Unprecedented treatment options have been made possible with the advent of health information technology systems. The EMR Software plays a vital role in providing reliable quality factors that help physicians and healthcare facilities to offer the best care possible.
EMR Software and Quality of Care
EMR Software has been created with the goal of improving care quality and patient outcomes. Electronic Medical Record has been seen to improve the efficiency and quality of healthcare organizations regardless of practice size. Providers may rely on EMRs for quick and easy access to medical data that help them with managing their patients’ health most optimally.
Physician performance and billing precision, impact quality healthcare delivery. EMR adoption dramatically improves these two factors. EMR Software has the potential to reduce medical errors by the improved access they provide to essential medical information. EMR acts as a tool that enhances information access and relationships.
How do EMRs Improve Quality of Care?
EMR Software helps doctors to raise the bar of care quality by providing the following features:
- Doctors are better informed
Giving information in formats that were previously not possible, EMR technology enables care providers to view critical parameters of patients such as weight, blood pressure, and cholesterol level, tracking the changes over time. Electronic medical records software improves attainment of chronic disease management, prevention, as well as screening targets. This demonstrates enhanced quality measures. EMR data provide care providers with valuable and reliable practice-level health information.
- Improved Relationships
EMR Software improves relationships and communication between physicians and their multi-disciplinary team members. Structured and legible information is made available to various team members through medical notes, chart summaries, and consultation letter templates available in the EMR Software.
- Workflow Improvement
Adoption of EMR software allows physicians to see many patients and spend increased time in patient care. Time and effort for searching and updating medical data have been reduced, enabling physicians to focus on their core function of patient treatment.
EMRs provide improved care quality and better patient outcomes; they help in reducing medication errors and redundancies.
Benefits of using EMR Software
There is no doubt about Electronic Medical Records (EMR) gaining increasing popularity among medical facilities, providers, and patients. With newer tools and technologies being invented on the health care front, there has been considerable awakening and demand for ways to maintain health records. Electronic Medical Records Software provides the impetus for not only improved care by practitioners but also increased patient acquisition and participation.
The Role of EMR Software in the Contemporary Health Care Environment:
Accuracy and convenience are the primary factors that drive medical industry leaning more toward Electronic Medical Records Software System. Recent past has witnessed a lot of medical information technologies making an entry into the global healthcare system. By digitizing medical records through Electronic Medical Records Software in an orderly manner, the way of operation of medical practices has been transformed vastly.
Medical data included in the diligently maintained EMR enables overall efficiency as well as the quality of healthcare. When combined with other therapeutic information technologies, these are capable of improving productivity and revenue as well.
EMR Software helps improving Overall Health Care
The electronically managed medical record system offers accuracy and ease of use; it allows practices overcome the otherwise prevalent hardships, thus empowering health facilities and physicians to raise their quality and efficiency to the next level. Following are some of how Electronic Medical Records Software facilitates practices to offer better care:
- By reducing Paper Work: Paper-based charts and reports are almost entirely replaced with electronic records
- Care Coordination Improvement: Patients may need to consult various specialists or multiple facilities – EMRs provide access to complete medical data
- Accurate data and flawless care: Errors that may creep up in the paper charts and reports are altogether eliminated by using EMRs – leading to improved care
- Efficiency and Productivity Increase: Since crucial medical data is available when required, care efficiency and practice productivity considerably increase
- Improved Patient Safety and Care Quality: Legible and error-free records and quick access to vital medical data ensure that patient safety is enhanced while medical professionals can provide better care quality
Advantages of Electronic Medical Records Software to Patients
- Improved treatment and diagnoses
- Error-free health care
- Better patient-physician rapport
- Medical information gathered at one point
- Personal medical information can be accessed quickly and easily
- Fast and information-based decision making by providers
Advantages of Providers & practices
- Quick and convenient transfer of medical data among different departments of facilities
- Digital records enable space and resource saving
- Increase in the number of patients met by physicians
- Better patient outcomes and enhanced workflow
- Medical errors and redundant records are avoided
- Data loss is eliminated
- Advanced e-prescribing and billing support
- Reduced operational costs
- Efficient billing and collection processes lead to improved revenue
Electronic Medical Records Software, the modern medical information technology, helps providers to offer seamless care, saves time and resources required for routine processes, and ensures practice profit and productivity!
What is the purpose of using EMR ?
Electronic Health Records (EMR) have become an integral part of health IT; financial incentives are offered to practices that adopt EMR Software. Now, the trick is in choosing the right Electronic Health Records Software that serves all the intended purposes!
Role of EMR Software in Empowering Patients and Assisting Providers
Taking different forms and varying in the way of functioning, EMR Software may be designed as a simple web-based interface catering to data entry a review, or it may be built to be a much more robust system that supports hospitals and practitioners. Regardless of the type of the software and the nature of the practice that it serves, Electronic Health Records Software has been recognized to support patient empowerment while providing invaluable assistance to medical professionals.
Fundamental Functions of the EMR Software
Offering an efficient way of maintaining the standard clinical and medical information of patients in electronic format, Electronic Health Records Software helps to streamline several functions that are integral to running a practice and improve revenues. The core purposes of using an EMR Software have been listed below:
- Patient Medical Information: All critical health data about the patient need to be included in the EMR – information must be sufficient for enabling improved decision making and efficiently reviewing relevant data
- Result Management: Reports from various labs and radiologists need to be gathered and presented to furnish unambiguous results at one point
- Order Management: Prescriptions created and made available in the electronic format help in eliminating errors due to illegible handwriting – orders are generated automatically
- Improved Decision Support: Clinical performance can be enhanced through reminders and warnings. Assisting providers in factors such as drug interactions, disease outbreak detection, and evidence-based guidelines, practices can make better decisions that ensure patient safety
- Smooth Communication channel: Being the interoperable system that enables connecting patients, multiple providers, and labs securely, EMR System coordinates efforts
- Patient Assistance: Patients are empowered to edit and manage their health information, they are also provided with educational material
- Administrative Steps: The regular activities of a medical facility can be automated using the Electronic Health Records Software, helping the front office in routine administrative tasks such as appointment scheduling, insurance eligibility verification, and so on
- Reporting: This feature provides a standardized reporting system that adheres to compliance needs
The Essential Features Expected in EMRs
- Billing & Charting: Billing is made clear, secure, and error-free, while charting every patient report is rendered flawless and in real time
- Workflow: Having their own unique set of procedures and principles; Electronic Health Records Software eases and offers smooth workflow through automation of such procedures and activities
- E-Prescribing: Prescriptions need to be transmitted electronically
- Lab Integration: Seamless monitoring of delivery and analysis electronically prove useful
- Cloud Hosting: While on-premise software is also possible, the trend is undoubtedly toward cloud hosting, in the modern world
Electronic Health Records Software provides a smooth performance of regular activities and helps improve efficiency and revenue of practices.
Go paperless using EMR Software
Several factors such as financial incentives and increased Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements, ease of use, and support in decision making have further spurred the drive toward Electronic Health Records (EHR) in place of the traditional paper-based ones – healthcare facilities and practices are increasingly embracing the paperless environment with ehr implementation.
Implementation of a paperless electronic record system – the beginning of an era
Healthcare facilities and physicians across the globe have been seeking ways of providing efficient medical services to individuals cost-effectively. This has led to the advent of the innovative medical information technology of Electronic Health Records Software that accomplishes improved care quality under affordable pricing. Going paperless, through the creative EHR Software is one of the routes to achieve these qualities.
Saving your practice by going the paperless way
Medical practices that still use paper-based charts, records, appointment calendars, images, statements, correspondence, and ledgers are losing revenue and reputation in the modern world of information technology. Whereas those that have implemented practice-specific Electronic Health Records Software are found to gain an edge over their peers while bringing positive changes to their practices.
Waiting longer for the transition from paper-based to the digital scenario will cost facilities in several areas, the chief ones being the following:
- The image as a modern practice is lost
- Office expenses will remain higher
- The responsibility of the practice to go green is not honoured
- Benefits of going paperless by using EHR Software
Convenient access to medical information and the ability to streamlining a practice’s internal operations aside, there are quite a lot of advantages in going paperless; a few have been discussed below:
- Loss of file is eliminated: Files being stored in the digital format, there is no question of destroying or losing them; added security in the form of backup provides reliable protection
- Consolidation of Records: All crucial information such as patient history, results of diagnostic tests, medical diagrams, images, and patient notes can easily be stored and accessed using EHR
- Useful in any field of medicine: All types of health care facilities may use this paperless technology – small clinics, mental health centres, facilities dealing in different departments of medicine
- Missing critical patient info is eliminated: Data files need to be populated and as the software will not allow staff to advance until the necessary fields are completed
- Ease of use: The system provides easy data entry and retrieval options – Users can use Electronic Health Records Software effortlessly and quickly
- Access to Patient & Practitioner: Complete health information about the patient is available in a quick and convenient way
- Clutter is eliminated: Space requirement is substantially reduced, and so is needed for resources
Challenges are a few, and Advantages Abound
All hardware and software programs are required in order to be maintained up to date and upgrading has to be performed regularly. Care must be taken to avoid any gaps in data loss and transfer. These challenges apart, there are only benefits, by going paperless through the implementation of EHRs.
Going paperless saves time increases efficiency, and improves the productivity of healthcare facilities. Several time-consuming processes may be streamlined or replaced by adopting Electronic Health Records Software!
Benefits of switching to Free EMR Software
There has been a considerable evolution in the healthcare industry during the recent past. Health information technologies have started invading the medical segment, giving rise to innovative devices and tools that serve medical professionals – the latest one that has found widespread use among physicians and care facilities being Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Software!
Need for EMR Software in the Modern Health Care Scenario
The replacement of paper-based patient medical records by Electronic Medical Records Software is nearing completion. The transition from paper-based medical record maintenance to the digital medical information management has been justified by various exclusive advantages offered by this modern medical information technology. A few have been discussed below:
- Limitation of the paper records: Hand-written paper records are at times illegible, unsuitable to be shared among different specialities or providers, expensive to store and copy, and are easily destroyable
- Need to improve productivity and efficiency: Electronic medical records software help easy storage and retrieval of sensitive and personal medical data of patients, they help in eliminating duplication of tests and redundancy of information; they enable saving of over 13% of the cost of testing. By using Electronic Medical Records Software, it is possible to improve practice workflow and enhance overall office productivity
- Patient Safety & Care Quality: Clarity of notes, reduced duplication, reminders, and alerts, easy access to information from anywhere and at any time are the factors that lead to patient safety and better care quality
How Patients are benefited by EMR Usage
- Better diagnosis and treatment that ensure the safety of patients
- Errors are almost avoided in medical records
- Quick and perfect decision making and faster care
Benefits of EMR Software to Medical Practices
- Easy and quick transfer of patients’ health information among departments or different facilities
- Reduced storage space
- Number of patients can be seen when medical records are digitized
- Improved patient care facilitated by error-free documentation
- Saving in costs and time
- Scalable and customized Electronic Medical Records Software that can grow with the practice
- Advanced e-billing and e-prescribing processes
- Better collection and improved bottom line achieved through accurate billing
Clinical Advantages that lead to increasingly more EMR adoption
Several advantages can be reaped by adopting the state-of-the-art Free EMR Software System; a few of the clinical benefits have been discussed below:
- Convenient and easy access to clinical information
- Bulky paper records that are hard to store and retrieve are eliminated – EMR is easy to manage
- Effective clinical workflow can be maintained
- Stronger support for making better decisions
- Meaningful use and participation in other quality programs such as
- a patient-centred medical home
- Seamless interaction with other hospitals, labs, and pharmacies
With public demand and governmental mandates requiring the adoption of the digital mode of medical record management and fast-growing digital interrelatedness of the medical industry, the extensive growth and wide-spread use of Electronic Medical Records Software is almost inevitable!
All you need to know about Free EMR Software
Helping practitioners and health care centres efficiently manage patient health records, Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Software eradicates cumbersome paperwork, improves patient care and increases clinical productivity. Offering exclusive flexibility, it facilitates smooth and accurate management of medical records and assists physicians and health care providers to deliver the best care to patients.
Factors that Need Consideration When Going in for EMR Software
- Client-based or Web-based
- A client-server model offers access to those connected to a computer network whereas web-based version allows software accessible from any digital device having Internet connectivity
- Basic Version Vs Practice Management System
- Basic EMR includes e-prescribing and clinical documentation, while Practice Management System offers features such as billing, appointment scheduling, lab management, messaging service, and so on
- General or Specialty-specific
- General EMR is designed with features common to most practices while the speciality-based version is custom designed, catering to specific needs
What Exclusive Advantages are obtained by Adopting EMR Software?
- Improved efficiency
- Regulatory requirements are fulfilled
- Assists in capitalizing growth
- Error-free medical records
- Enhanced diagnoses and treatment
- Faster and information-based decision making
- Comfortable and secure Data transfer among various departments and practices
- Precise documentation and advanced reporting
What Does Free Open Source EMR Software Have to Offer to Practices?
This innovative health information technology aims at providing access to accurate and reliable health information of patients to treating physicians at the right time so that the best care delivery is possible. Clinical records, office management data, and patient charts are all integrated into one system, enabling the practice to reach out to any information quickly and whenever needed.
How Do You Choose the Right EMR Software? Points to Consider
With ever increasing need for efficiency and flexibility, specific factors are to be considered while opting to adopt an EMR Software:
- The software must help in reducing IT and implementation costs significantly
- EMR Software needs to be implemented without the need for hardware involving additional expenses
- The highest level of security must be ensured
- Real-time updated data must be accessible from re4mote locations
- Patients need to have access to their health records
- Smooth and straightforward communication between patients and physicians is needed
- The software has to be scalable
Hippocrate web-based EMR Software proves to be a cost-effective and efficient way for managing medical records using the most modern technology.
Free EHR | Free EMR
What is Electronic Medical Records ?
Free EMR Software
Differences between Free Electronic Medical Records and Free Electronic Health Records:
A Free EMR contains the quality medical and clinical knowledge gathered in one provider’s workplace. Free Electronic health records (EHRs)transcend the information collected within the provider’s workplace and embrace a lot of comprehensive patient history.
For example, a web-based Free EHR practice software square measure designed to contain and share data from all suppliers concerned in an exceedingly patient’s care. EHR knowledge is often created, managed, and consulted by licensed suppliers and employees from across over one healthcare organization.
Unlike Free EMRs, Free EHRs conjointly permit a patient’s health electronic record to manoeuvre with them—to different healthcare suppliers, specialists, hospitals, nursing homes, and even across states.
An electronic medical history (EMR) may be a digital version of a paper chart that contains all of a patient’s anamnesis from one observer. Associate degree EMR records are utilized by suppliers for designation and treatment.
Benefits of Electronic Medical Records:
- A Free EMR is a lot of helpful than paper records as a result of it permits suppliers to:
- Track knowledge over time
- Determine patients UN agency square measure due to preventive visits and screenings
- Monitor, however, patients answer to bound parameters, like vaccinations and force per unit area readings
- Improve overall quality of care in an exceedingly observe
The information keeps in EMRs isn't simply shared with suppliers outside of an observer. A patient’s record would possibly even have got to be written out and delivered by mail to specialists and different members of the care team
When Are Free EMR the Right Choice?
I know what you may be thinking: “Why would I pay hundreds (or thousands!) of dollars for an EMR when I can easily get one for free?”
That’s a good point. Implementing an EMR support software can be tricky and time-consuming—in fact, some health IT experts recommend that first-time users adopt a free system so they can adapt to the technology without making a big investment.
This lets you format the system to fit your exact needs, though the additional customization options can mean it’s more complicated for users to set up.
Before fully committing to a free EMR, you should pause to consider if it’s the best choice.
Many thousands of practices/hospitals find the benefits of Free EMR.
Here’s some helpful research to understand free EMRs better:
- The target customer: Solo, small, midsize and large practices.
- Major pros: No upfront costs—need I say more?
- Major cons: No cons.